One of the most widely-read and respected books in all American literature, Moby Dick is the saga of Captain Ahab and his unrelenting pursuit of Moby Dick, the great white whale who maimed him during their last encounter. A novel blending high-seas romantic adventure, symbolic allegory, and the conflicting ideals of heroic determination and undying hatred, Moby Dick is also revered for its historical accounts of the whaling industry of the 1800s.
- Reading level: Ages 18 and up
- Mass Market Paperback:592 pages
- Publisher:Signet Classics; 150 Anv edition (September 1, 1998)
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
No reviews yet. Add yours!
You must be logged in to post a comment.